WHAT GARDEN & LANDSCAPE DESIGN SPECIFIC SERVICES DO YOU OFFER?
On set-up of your website we recommend a number of specific implementation options to give your site the best opportunity of being found and chosen by customers looking for garden and landscape design experience in the areas you service. This includes but is not limited to:
- Business registry listings recommendations
- Trade and industry related associations recommendations
- Product and partner affiliations
- Forums and social network connections
- Recommendations for web site, blog and social network content topics to drive customers and business to your website
- Website analytics and performance measurement
CAN YOU HELP WITH MANAGING AND CREATING WEBSITE AND SOCIAL NETWORK CONTENT?
In addition to the one off Garden & Landscaping Design services we provide above we also offer a retainer service where we help your business manage and support your website on an ongoing basis. This ensures the content on your site stays fresh and relevant. This can be anything from:
- Website performance and utilisation reviews
- Helping you identify content topics to include on your website, eg.
- Recent projects
- Inspirational landscapes & gardens
- Garden types and selection
- Presence at industry events and expos
- Plant reviews and recommendations
- Product reviews
- Helping you with writing content
- Regular reminders of seasonal or calendar based events
- Seasonal garden activities
- Upcoming expos and industry events
The service is offered as part of our Garden & Landscaping Design retainer service which is purchased in 6hr blocks at $A480 ex GST per block. As a minimum we will consume 2 hrs per month to provide the following services:
- Review of your website
- Review, analysis and recommendation of website utilisation analytics
- SEO recommendations
- Recommendations on business specific, industry and trade related content that could be added to the site
- 0.5 hr discussion with website owner to discuss findings and recommendations
Any activities identified to be done outside of the above activities will be agreed upon and consumed out of the block of hours purchased to date or additional hours purchased as required.
DO YOU DO GRAPHIC DESIGN?
We do all image management, alterations and optimizations in-house as part of the design process. Sourcing of images, icons, etc., are all included as part of the design process. However, custom logos, illustrations and drawings will be sourced from our affiliated graphic designer.
WHAT IS THE DESIGN TIMELINE?
This depends on our current workload and the size of your project. We typically aim to have your website ready to launch in 2-4 weeks.
DO YOU PROVIDE SUPPORT?
Yes, we offer support with all our packages. Customers also have the option to purchase additional support if desired.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT TERMS?
We request a 30% is due at the start of the project, and the remainder upon completion and launch of your new website.
WHAT ABOUT DOMAIN NAMES AND HOSTING?
We will help you secure and renew your domain name as well as manage your website hosting. However, fees for domain name management and hosting are separate and to be paid directly to the hosting provider, in this case Squarespace.